Friendly, adaptable and interactive workshops offering a proactive and responsive approach to wellbeing. Delivered to your employees / colleagues, within your community group, school or to your friends and family. The most commonly requested workshops are as follows:
Creating Wellbeing Champions / Ambassadors / Mental Wellbeing First Aiders within teams.
This workshop will cover:
- Basic mental health awareness and a well-being checklist
- Build rapport and trust with others as a respected ‘Mental Health Champion’
- Learning how to motivate and support colleagues to overcome challenges
- Understanding your role, your limits and gaining insight into local resources
- Improving confidence with real life tips and techniques
The ‘Best Me’
This workshop is a friendly and relaxed session giving you the insight and skills to be you, only better!
- Improving your confidence and self-esteem
- Learning how to reframe your thoughts and be more positive
- Being kinder to yourself and be your own best friend
- Recognising your strengths and abilities to reach your potential
What about us?
A Workshop designed for you in mind. With real life tips and techniques to improve wellbeing.
Learn how to:
- Develop a better understanding of your own wellbeing needs
- Take control when life takes over
- Improve healthy coping strategies
- Reframe your negative thinking
- Build a positive mindset
- Grow your strengths and abilities
Other workshops available include:
A Wellbeing Check Up
Supporting others through times of need
Dealing with change
Understanding Coaching and it’s skills
Skilled based training delivered by an experienced, personable trainer. Facilitated in a relatable, informative and relaxed manor. Tailored to the audience and the group’s goals.
Have something in mind for your organisation or should you like to discuss available workshops, contact me for more information.